What is eTwinning? What is Canva?


When my students first heard about eTwinning, they were anxious. They thought that it will be hard for them to participate in a project.
I explained them what etwinning is and we have created their accounts. They surfed on the internet to learn more.
They now know what a wonderful thing it is to learn TOGETHER!
They are now ready to be hardworking etwinners!

One of the first tasks of the new etwinner is: Canva!


We LOVED the idea of creating our own posters for the project!
First, I showed my students how to design posters, cards, invitation cards in Canva. Gueess what? Now they know more than I do! They told met that they will use this more while they are doing homework. What can be more beuatiful than hearing this for a teacher? :)





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar